· Manage and support the development and implementation of action plans based on the e-commerce strategy
· Driving these initiatives to completion across the functions in the organization
· Developing an e-commerce strategy for the Kenyan market, which can be rolled out into other markets in future and provide strategic direction on how to maximize revenues.
· Identify and ensure approval for resources and budgets needed to execute and implement the e-commerce strategy
· Regularly present to the Management the performance and progress of the e-commerce project.
· Building a high performing e-commerce team with a strong sense for innovation and success, using internal and external resources
· Liaising with the various business units and functions including Operations, Legal & Compliance, Fraud Management, Marketing & Sales and Retail to develop and implement action plans based on the strategy
· Developing a business plan to grow e-commerce business through effective distribution channel management including PSPs and existing corporate clients
· P&L responsibility for the execution of approved plans particularly with regards to driving growth and development of e-commerce
· Setting and regularly review pricing policies across the e-commerce product suite.
· Monitoring competitor activity to understand trends in the market
· Identifying the requirements for an effective fraud management structure and ensure Equity Bank’s activities are compliant with government and international Card Schemes’ regulations
· Overseeing the liaison with external vendors to follow up on deliverables, handle issues and escalate as required
Candidate’s Qualifications, Knowledge and experience
· A bachelor's degree in business or Information Technology from a recognized university or college
· Internet savvy coupled with experience in on-line advertising and web design
· Over 6 years working experience in an e-commerce related field of which 3 years must have been in management
· Proven track record in achieving targets
· Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
· Creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities
· Holders of professional qualifications in IT and/or marketing will have an added advantage
Desired Skills and Ability
· Excellent interpersonal selling and networking skills
· Able to work independently, with minimum supervision and demonstrate a good level of maturity
· Strong Leadership skills
· Team player and team developer
· Good planning and organization skills
· Good working knowledge of MS office suite
· Ability to work under pressure and within set deadlines
· Ability to work with minimum supervision
If you feel that you are up to the challenge, kindly submit your application attaching your current cv.
MORE AND APPLY