As one of the fastest-growing banks in Tanzania, we are offering excellent long-term career development opportunities for experienced and highly motivated professional applicants. In order to support our dynamic expansion process, we are looking forward to recruit self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our two departments, one for our Internal Audit team and another one for IT team at the Head Office- Dar es salaam
Senior Server Administrator
Responsibilities • Team leader and supervisor for Enterprise Infrastructure, power and Hardware administration. • Plan, deploy, configure and maintain servers, administrative responsibility for all servers in the Bank Execute a high quality, risk based audits of technology infrastructure, information security, and business applications system; • Operate and administrate database server and back office server (MS Win2003, MS SOL, Mail servers etc.);
• Install new servers and rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements. • Ensuring all the necessary server configurations are clearly and properly documented and all changes in server configuration are immediately reflecting in the documentations
• Server patch management, scripting (e.g. log in scripts), user administration (active directory) y) • Plan and execute disaster recovery and normal recovery procedures, visual control of hardware equipment - ensure uptime of server • Maintain and update system and server procedure documentation on • Anticipates Server down times through proactive analysis of logging data so as to ensure there is very minimal server downtimes es • Advise on the server hardware and software specifications during the procurement process
• Monitor logging data and report system operating figures and irregularities regularly - communicate system or network events, trouble shoots problems and issues and escalate within organization • Design server resources concept and create lifecycle plan for servers and ensuring Server replacements are done in time me • Develop and maintain Server installation and configuration procedures and contributing to and maintain system standards.
• Installation, configuration and maintenance of antivirus servers and ensuring proper distribution and regular antivirus updates on all ABT servers • Plan and configure network (hardware) • Manage IP-routing and install/operate Windows Server fire walling
• Plan detailed concept of LANIWAN for all bank locations via connect to ISP • Support to administrative functions of the Head of IT and technical functions for systems administrator r • Responsible for overall IT Service Lever Management - monitoring the performance of IT services and all related IT I components with the view the view to producing a capacity plan predicting IT resources needed to achieve agreed service levels
• Ensuring preventive maintenance plan schedule for all the servers in the Bank does exist and is timely implemented..
To be considered for this role, you must have: • Degree in information technology or business information technology or comparable qualification n • At least 2 years of professional experience in an operational IT role as a Server administrator
• Server administration (modern MS Windows server (hardware, operation system, MS Office, network connections), patch management, scripting, user administration
• MS SOL server administration n • Advanced knowledge of Windows Active Directory Network environment, DNS and DHCP • IT security tools and methods (firewalls, VPN, TCP/IP) • Backup and recovery procedures (sql-database server, operating systems) ) • Problem solving, analytical and process oriented
• Disciplined approach towards daily operations and documentation • Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally in English
• Willingness to travel to bank branches throughout the country for installation and administration of server • Windows batch scripting and Linux server administration
• Effective leadership of employees and providers
• Perfect command of written and spoken English..
Information System Auditor
Responsibilities • Provide IT related guidance to the audit team and ensure overall audit objectives are achieved. • Actively engage and participate on IT audit, mobile banking, agency banking and serve as audit liaison person on the same area;
• Execute a high quality, risk based audits of technology infrastructure, information security, and business applications system;
• Execute audit tests, and identify issues and areas for improvement in efficiency and effectiveness of information technology operations;
• Work with other audit team members in developing action plans to ensure risks are effectively mitigated, and follow-up to determine adequacy of corrective actions; • Carry out system related investigation and produce report;
• Participate in operational, financial, and project audits of varying complexity and risk; ; • Test the adequacy and effectiveness of systems controls in place and suggest appropriate measures for improvement; t; • Under supervision, assesse the overall condition of operations, evaluates risks, prepares well-documented written work papers, effectively communicates audit findings as appropriate, and provide value adding recommendations; ; • Identify performance improvement opportunities, and adhere to department policies and procedures; • Perform data analytics to confirm completeness and accuracy of information processing and reports; s; • Follow up on Internal, External and BOT examination findings.s.
To be considered for this role, you must have: • Bachelor's degree or equivalent with concentration in Information Technology/Information Systems, computer science, , • Accounting, Finance, Business Administration,
• CISA Certifications is a plus. s. • At least 3 years of work experience, preferably in audit firm or Telecom company (MNOs) with IT specialization OR internal audit from reputable organization but with IT specialization . • Willingness and ability to adapt to new circumstances, information, and challenges s • Perfect command of written and spoken English.h.
Applications can be made through our email to firstname.lastname@example.org or address it to Human Resources Department, Head Office, Kijitonyama opposite Makumbusho village, Derm House P.O BOX 95068 DSM.
DO NOT send application more than once.