PROVISION OF MAINTENANCE SERVICES OF FOUR (4) GENERATORS
INVITATION FOR TENDERS
1. This invitation for bids follows the General Procurement Notice that appeared in the PPRA Journal
IssNo.1821-6021 Vol IX No. 36 dated 6th September, 2016;
2. The National Housing Corporation has funds to cover various operations during the financial year 2016/2017.
It intends to apply part of the fund to cover eligible payment under the contract No PA/066/2016-
2017/HQ/N/34 for Provision of Maintenance of four (4) generators;
3. The National Housing Corporation now invites sealed bids from eligible service providers for Provision of Maintenance of four generators as detailed in the schedule of requirements;
4. Tendering will be conducted through National competitive Tendering procedures specified in Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations;
5. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of the Secretary Tender Board, National Housing Corporation, P.O. Box 2977, Plot No. 1 (4th Floor) Ufukoni Street, Ally Hassan Mwinyi Road, Upanga - Dar es Salaam, from 09:00AM to 03:00PM on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays;
6. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 50,000.00;
7. Tender submission must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in theTendering Documents;
8. All Tenders in one original plus two (2) copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes
must be delivered to the address below: -
Secretary Tender Board,
National Housing Corporation, NHC Place
Plot No. 1 (4th Floor, Procurement Management Unit (PMU) Office, Ufukoni Street, Ally Hassan Mwinyi
Road, Upanga - Dar es Salaam
P.O Box 2977,
So as to reach him before or at 2:00PM, Friday 26th May, 2017.
Tender will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend the opening at the National Housing Corporation Head office Plot No. 1 (4th Floor, Procurement Management Unit (PMU) Office), Ufukoni Street, Ally Hassani Mwinyi Road, Upanga Dar es Salaam;
9. Late Tender, portion of Tender, electronic Tender, Tender not received, and not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
NATIONAL HOUSING CORPORATION