SOS Children Village is an independent non-governmental and non-denominational social development organization founded by Herman Gmeiner in Austria in 1949. It is currently in 132 countries with over 500 Villages. It started to work in Tanzania in 1991, initially registered as two separate National Associations; SOS Children's Villages Tanzania and Zanzibar but now operates under one National Office.
- Human resources coordinator
- Quality assurance coordinator
- Assistant sponsorship coordinator
- Village director ( mwanza )
- Project accountant ( arusha )
- Assistant medical officer ( arusha )
- Clinical officer ( arusha )
- Laboratory technician ( arusha )
- Registered nurse midwife ( arusha )
- Medical attendant (arusha )
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trainee Research Analyst - We are currently recruiting for an individual who will contribute to a growing team of analysts in our regional programme and will play an important role i...
13 hours ago