Mobisol is one of the world’s leading companies for off-grid solutions: With over 600 passionate employees globally, we deliver a clean and affordable alternative to fossil fuels for low-income households. Our dedicated product line combines solar energy with innovative technology and micro financing. Having successfully electrified nearly 500,000 people in East Africa and providing Pay As You Go "PAYG" software for business partners, Mobisol is currently moving into the sector on a larger scale. Read more via www.plugintheworld.com
To growth and operations, in Dar es salaam, Mbeya, and Tanga regions, we are looking for
Loan Field Officers (m/f) to be based in Dar es salaam, Mbeya or Tanga
As a Loan Field Officer, you will be responsible for;
- Carrying out customer work-out (managing an assigned portfolio),
including the following five work-out categories to be applied to
customers in late repayment:
Call to clients clarifying contractual liabilities
Call to clients clarifying repossession options
Field visits, analysis of payment sources, 1st ultimatum
Field visits adjusted analysis, last ultimatum
- Supporting the process of assessing applicants by gathering benchmark data.
- Supporting the analysis of causes for portfolio deteriorations.
- Providing regular portfolio, compliance and routing report to the
Supervising Loan Field Officer.
- Ensure remedial action is taken when required to keep performance in line with business objectives.
- Practice a customer relationship culture to facilitate
effective loan recovery.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Diploma or Degree in Microfinance, Economics, Commerce or business related studies.
- At least one year working experience in the field activities.
- Experience in customer service/ Loan administering will be added advantage.
- Basic knowledge on how to use Excel application.
- Good communication skills including proven experience of dealing effectively with a diverse range of customers, "difficult and vulnerable customers".
- Good level of familiarity with typical income, expenditure, and cash flow patterns of rural and peri-urban households and microenterprises, including farmers, animal breeders, business
owners and employees
- A valid driving license. You should know how to drive both automatic and manual cars.This is mandatory and there will be a driving test to all shortlisted candidates.
If you feel intrigued by this challenging opportunity, please send your application ( motivation letter and updated CV ) to email@example.com with the subject line “Loan Field Officer “Preferred region”. Eg Loan Field Officer_Mbeya. Deadline for applications is 16th August 2017.
As an equal opportunity employer, Mobisol offers all of its employees and applicants full equal opportunity irrespective of race, ethnic origin, sexual identity and disability, religion or beliefs.