Senior Executive Dealer Support
Administrate information & service to distributors and sales areas
• Generate official report of daily sales.
• Elaborate report of inventory.
• Solve problems about kits and cards.
• Report on movements of inventory for sales.
• Maintain Prepaid customers data base up dated.
• Provide data of sales of distributors.
• Plan kits sales and ask for its preparation.
• Provide data for sale from supervisors and free agents.
• Suggest sales quotes.
• Provide support to elaborate sales area budget.
• Generate charge of cards report by radio-base.
• Generate selling in and selling out report.
• Report new entry customers.
• Receive and report signal problems.
• Block lost or stolen reported Prepaid cards
• Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, B-Com, marketing management, Engineering or related field
• 1-3yrs work experience in same role or related field
Project Manager - Entertainment
Responsible for full Project Management under entertainment category. This includes proper project management, delivery according to the plans & coordinating the efforts of team members & other departments
• Consolidate local plan of projects , ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Negotiate priorities and resources with local operation in order to assure plan accomplishment
• Evaluate and report projects performance KPIs to the responsible departmental heads
• Lead, manage and coordinate multiple complex projects as well as report accomplishments to the required authorities.
• Creates and executes project work plans and revised as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Effectively applies a standard methodology for all projects and enforces project standards and review deliverables prepared by the team.
• Support Procurement/Contract Management to resolve conflicts between Company and suppliers.
•1-3 years of proven project management experience.
• University degree in marketing/engineering/ business administration or related areas.
• PMP certification is highly appreciated.
• MBA or Master in Science is desired.
• Experience with any other telecom or large advertising agency is a plus.
• Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio
Commercial Activity Coordinator